Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Blog Prep HEROES Paragraph

 Kia ora readers.

Today I am going to post my Heroes Paragraph. It's like about what do you think is a here is and what type of a hero name do you wanted, and also about sport heroes and earthquake heroes I reached up.

Here is the work I have done


In Nga tangata, Hurumanu 1 we studied the lives of some local, national and international Heroes. A hero is a male or female or group of people who

Helps people with their problems and stop’s bad people.

I made comments about 6 heroes. 

They were 

Awesome,

Hunky 

Helpful,

Kind

Cool 

And a person that’s not betraying their team.

My sports heroes were:

Micheal Jordan

Billie Jean King 

I also made some slides about a local hero who achieved to be a real hero  in Christchurch. His name was….

We read about a musical group called Crowded House. They were said to be ‘Heroes for one day!’ when they performed in Christchurch recently.

We discussed the meaning of ‘Hero Worship’. The Hero I ‘Worship’ is my dad. He  saved me and my sister from drowning in the sea.

Earthquake heroes I researched were

Alison Gallant Alison Partridge Amo Perelin, Lucas Perelini, Andrea Cummings, Andrea Robinson, Andrew Anderson, Anja Hansen.

My Alias was an Wildflower. 

 Thank you so much for coming to my blog post. Please leave a thoughtful comment and have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment