Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Drama Class

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting about the freeze game. So me and my team poses the Maui and the fish again like last week we did in drama. Enzo was posing as Maui while me and the girls are his 4 little brothers, we move 4 chairs for us to pose as we think we're in the boat. We also played a game first, we played, Bippity Bippity bop, charlies angles and toaster it was really fun to play. And last week we had to pose like what's apart of the country. First round we did New York, I pose as the criminal and my friend poses as the dead body. We will be doing more tomorrow.

Here is the picture miss Clark took from last week and today.


Thank you so much for coming to my blog post. Please leave a nice comment and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment