Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Science (Hot sauce)

 Kia ora readers,

So today and science me and all of my classmates will be trying hot sauce in science, the science teacher said you don't have to try it if you want. He went outside to get some drinks in case if we need it for our tong and also the chilly sauce. I really don't know if I should try it or not, but after a few mins later I decided to not have the sauce. I man/gamer tried the hot sauce and he was really stressed out after a few moments and he regretted it. We will be doing the hot sauce on Thursday I think.

Here are some facts about hot sauce

  1. Hot sauce is like a thousands of years old.
  2. The first advertisement for hot sauce is from 1807 (that's more than 200 years old!)
  3. The oldest hot sauce company is still in existence. ...
  4. Over 54% of households have hot sauce in their pantry.
Four things we will use for our chilly.
  1. Popsicle stick
  2. Coca cola
  3. milk
  4. Hot sauce (I think)
Thank you for coming and reading my blog post. Please leave a respectful comment and have an amazing Year and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment