Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Where are you from

Please think about your own culture. Where does your family come from? What is important or special to you and your family? What language do you speak

On your blog, please tell us about your culture.


I am Liyahn and I am proud to be a Filipino. I was born in Philippines in a city called Manila and I speak Tagalog the national language. 


Filipino Street game


Image result for Philippine street games      Image result for Philippine street games


Image result for Philippine love games


Filipino costume and dance
Image result for the national Filipino danceImage result for the national Filipino dance

Image result for the national Filipino costume for kidsImage result for the national Filipino costumeImage result for the national Filipino costume

Filipino flag

Image result for Filipino flagImage result for the national Filipino costume

3 comments:

  1. Kamusta Liyahn!

    Mikey here. Well done on completing another activity. I'm so pleased that you're taking part in the Summer Learning Journey programme. :)

    What an amazing post, Liyahn! I love the images you've used. They're all so bright and colourful. When did you move to New Zealand? Do you and your family go back to the Philippines often? I've never been but I'd love to go, especially after seeing these amazing pictures!

    Just a little reminder to attribute any images you use in your posts that aren't your own. This simply means mentioning where you got the pictures from.

    Have a wonderful evening and keep the blog posts coming! I can't wait to read them. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Mikey,
      I don't think that me and my family are going back to Philippines but I really miss Philippines it's sad.

      Delete
  2. i like that your thinking of other peoples culture

    ReplyDelete