Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Logo Christchurch Olympics

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting about the design of the Christchurch Olympics logo. I designed this on my own Christchurch Olympics logo design, it's not like the black and white one it's like a colourful colour for mine. I put random images on each of the same colour as the Olympics logo but it's our New Zealand logos, The images are for our country and to help the New Zealanders for doing the Olympics for us this is for cheering for them and never give up on us.

Here is the Christchurch Olympics I made and I hope you all like it. I'm very proud of what I have done this far.



Thank you some much for coming and reading my blog post. Please leave a thoughtful and kind comment anytime you want and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment