Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Making a strong narrative

Kia ora readers,

Today I will be showing what we have been doing in Term 2. This week we have been learning how to write a strong narrative. A strong narrative is believable, descriptive and consistent. I can describe the setting and  the characters.

Today we did Sick Sentences. We changed boring sentences into strong descriptive sentences.

Here is the one of my boring sentences:
Anna sat down.
Anna touched the mirror.
The glass moved.

We have also been writing a story this week about a girl called Anna here is a image of her.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 7.25.35 PM.png
Some of us started a story and would love to share it to you.



Thank you very much for reading and coming to visiting my blog post. I hope you have enjoy reading my story.

Please leave a comment and have a awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Liyahn.
    I look forward to reading your story about Anna once you have completed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy 😃😊😁

      Delete