Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Maths Observation 4

Kumusta amazing readers!

Today I am posting another Maths Observation part 4. This time it is a small bug I know that we can find them in the Philippines. They are also found in other parts of the world. I know that they don't bite people and they crawl like little spiders. The bugs are called coreid bug nymphs the are my favorite small bugs. Here is what I have done.



Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you are not scared of them if you saw one of them. Please leave a comment and have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Great introduction to your blog Liyahn.
    When you are writing down what you notice does it refer to what you can see in the picture?.I am looking at the picture and can't tell that they don't bite.That would be something that you would have to look up.

    ReplyDelete