Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Ballet Poem

 Kia ora readers,

Welcome to my Ballet poem blog post! This week I have being working on my ballet poem it took me 20 minutes to finished this google drawing.  I put in 3 interesting  facts about ballet. Like when ballet was made, how did they made the tutu's and what is special about ballet.

Here is my ballet poem that a made.


Thank you for reading my blog post! I hope you learnt something  new from my ballet poem. Please leave a comment and have a amazing weekend.😊

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liyahn.
    You've included some great facts.I did wonder about the shoes and how long a pair would last.The toes on shoes obviously get a lot of wear and tear especially when the dancers do a pirouette.
    Did you enjoy going to the performance?.
    I liked watching it but I wouldn't want to go and see another show.

    ReplyDelete