Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Counting the Beat 4: Ukulele

 Kia ora readers,

Today I am posting about the Ukulele and also who made the Ukulele. I'm sorry if I haven't post this Counting the Beat part 4, it's because I didn't have time to finished it I had to move to the next Beat.

Here is somethings I wrote a past week and today, also some of the picture apart of the Ukulele.

The Ukulele


Exemplas Or Facts

  • Ukuleles has four strings.

  • I think Ukulele is much easier to use.

  • In Hawaii the year of 1879 this man named Joao Fernadez made the first Ukulele.

  • Is like (a small guitar-like instrument, sometimes called the machete).



What: The Ukulele what use to be called machete


When: The Ukulele was made in the year of 1879


Who: This man named Joao Fernadez


How: The first step of the ukulele process is called bookmatching.

Two equal sheets are cut from a piece of wood and put into a kiln.

The wood pieces are dried, glued together, and sanded to the desired thickness.

The wood pieces are then shaped to be either the top or bottom of the ukulele.

Parts of the Ukulele.

Learn How to Hold a Ukulele - Ukulele Tutorial for Beginners

What do I think about the Ukulele

  • Stringed instrument

  • 4 strings - nylon

  • Instrumental art piece

  • Related to the guitar family

  • Came from Hawaii

  • It has a sound hole

  • There are lots of different types and sizes

    What I think about the Ukulele

  • Most people don’t know much about ukuleles.



They can also be in different colors and different types of shape and design.

Types of Ukuleles: Finding the Best Ukulele for You • Ukulele Channel

But That's Not On The Songsheet! Get Out Of Your Ukulele Rut


Thank you for coming ti my blog post. Leave a comment anytime and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment