Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Broad Street Killer

 Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back to my blog post. Today I am posting about "The Broad Street Killer", This is a true story that happened in London. It's fine if you don't believe me. But this killer killed more then 4 million people on this street called "board street" this street is too dangerous to go to in London. 

Here is the map of where's the board street. 

  

It was in the book and that lake that has a white thing on it is color red. You can't see it but you can zoom in. I tried looking at it up in google maps but I just can't find it.

Here are some photos I have taken.

There's this skeleton at the pip, if you can see it write it down he's called "The King Killer" I think. I can't really remember the skeletons name but I know it's a killer king. My teacher told me.

 

Thank you so much for coming to my blog post. Please leave a comment and have an amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment