Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Philippines Independence Day!

 Kamusta mga mambabasa,(hello readers)

Today I will be posting about the Philippines independence day. The independence day is at Saturday 12 of June this is where the Filipinos and classes preform dances and celebrate our country, also the girls and women's where dresses and we all get our country flag. When I was still in Philippines I stayed at my grandma and grandpa's house and I will see people celebrate independence day. Also I have to dance for the independence day but I might not be able to go cause I won't be here at July and the dance starts at July the 1st.

Here are some pictures of independence day.

The Philippine Independence Day Parade in NYC | Philstar.com


The Surprising Connection Between the Philippines and the Fourth of July

Philippine Independence Day Celebration

Dubai: Celebrate Philippines Independence Day with special show at Festival  City Mall - News | Khaleej Times

Historical facts about Philippine Independence Day - YouTube

Salamat sa pagpunta sa aking blog post. Mangyaring mag-iwan ng isang kapaki-pakinabang na komento at magkaroon ng isang magandang araw.(Thank you for coming to my blog post. Please leave a helpful comment and have a great day)

No comments:

Post a Comment