Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Drama class

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting a story about "Love birds". It's just something that me and my group did I don't know why planned to do this but we all just agree of the idea. I'm groups with Shylah, Heidi, Liyahn, Enzo and Risha. We also are going to do I video of our movement but I think we are doing that next week or today. We also asked the teacher to print it for us so we can practise of what are we going to say or to move. 

Here is the main points.

Main points. 


Heidi and shylah ship lenzo. 

Shylah confesses to Heidi. 

Heidi tells her parents that she’s panromantic.


Parents get a divorce. 

Heidi moves in with her dad

Heidi and Shylah get married. 


Thank you for coming to my blog post. Please leave a comment and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi liyahn.I really like how you wrote about the drama class task but in main point people can't see last some words and letters so, i ope you will fix that up.Thanks for a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know I didn't notice until now

      Delete