Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Literacy 1 (emojis) warm up

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting about these emojis and what types of story it is. It was hard and I only got some write cause I didn't know much of the emojis and the story's of it and I was really confused about this. Some people helped me on this one and I only know a little bit of it.

Here is the emoji that we did for a warm up.


And here is the google doc that I had to write it down.

Thank you for coming to my Literacy blog post. Leave a comment of what you think the story of the emojis meaning and have an awesome day!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Liyahn a great attempt. Next time can you also include your Olympic work too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try miss but I haven't watch it yet

      Delete