Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Multiplication Wheel

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting my Multiplication Wheel. It is timetables up to 1x to 12x, at the 12 timetables I thought it would be hard and thay's when I looked at the 11 timetables. When I looked at the 11 timetables I felt like the 12 timetables are easy for me now by looking at the answers I wrote down when I looked at the 11 timetable. 

Here is the maths I had done. (sorry if you guys don't see the answers and the numbers)




Thank you so much for coming to my blog post. Please leave a thoughtful comment anytime you want and have a an amazing day!




2 comments:

  1. Good progress Liyahn. Have you been doing lots of maths during Lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to learn your tables! Your wheels look magnificent, and they've certainly helped your learning! How did you get the circles so perfectly round?

    ReplyDelete