Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Japanese class( Introducing yourself)

 Kia ora readers,

Today I will be posting about how you introduce yourself in Japanese. We learnt about some different words and how you say them. It was quite difficult to say how to say them sometimes but I learnt how to say it properly sometimes.

Ogenki desu ka (Are you fine?)

Hai, genki desu. (Yes, I am fine) 

anamae wa nan desu ka (What's is your name?)

Watashi wa (mirii) desu (I am Milli)

Boku was (ben) desu (I am ben)

Welp that's all it for today guys I tell you guys some more if I learnt new words in Japanese class.

Thank you for coming to my blog post. Please leave a nice comment anytime you want and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liyahn, I really nyou will stay friends with me but anyways. In my opinion I really enjoy Japanese. I also really like how you told alot of imformaing about the Japanese class. Do you enjoy Japanese class aswell? Well I hope you have an okay day and take care of yourself, bye Liyahn. :)

    ReplyDelete