Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Word of the Week: Exasperated

Kia ora readers,

Today I will share the word of the week.

My word of the week is Exasperated. It means that not pleased; greatly annoyed; out of patience. I am exasperated when someone talks a lot. I have made an explanation to show you what the word exasperated is all about.

DEFINITION:
Is a feeling of being frustrated or annoyed.

EXAMPLE:
When your child has been having a tantrum for an hour, this is an example of a situation where you would feel exasperated.

MY SENTENCE:
I am exasperated when someone talks a lot.


Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you learned a new word. Have a great day.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11HHFT_TcCjPZoAG5O1SZOD_T2fLvF_hyf3KKOIZuos0/edit

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Liyahn for sharing! This is a quality blog post and I feel informed reading it. You will be hearing me talk a lot in some of the learning videos. I hope it is helpful and you don't end up feeling to exasperated. Did you manage to find your weekly word slide in your reading folder on your Drive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom helped me to look for my weekly word slide using her device. We able to edit it. But my mom doesn’t know how to attached the slide on my blog.

      Delete