Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Belonging to Me Poem

Kia ora readers,

Today I am going to share you my Belonging to Me Poem I hope you will like it. Here is my presentation.



Belonging to Me Poem
This poem is written about something that belongs to you. 
Remember poems are written to make your audience (the people who are reading your writing) feel a certain way. 
The item you choose is usually something you feel strongly about and you are trying to make your reader feel the same way about your item.

Here is an example:


Your item which belongs to you.
This is my cricket bat. 
The next few lines describe it. 
It’s old,
And kind of sad looking.
The first line is repeated.
This is my cricket bat.
More descriptive phrases are written.
It’s battered,
And beaten
From smashing the ball.
It’s cracked in places.
The last lines add the finishing touches to the poem.
This is my cricket bat It needs replacing, it does
But for me it’s 
My lucky bat.

Now create your belonging poem. 

Your item which belongs to you.
This is my headphone.
The next few lines describe it. 
It is fluffy, foldable and has bear ears.
The first line is repeated.
This is my headphone.
More descriptive phrases are written.
Perfect for listening to music while keeping my ears warm during cold weather.
The last lines add the finishing touches to the poem.
This is my headphone. Really soft and so warm. I love it!

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with following the steps to create your poem today Liyahn. I noticed you wearing these on our daily hangouts. It was also very helpful to picture them instantly because you included the image in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete