Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Ciquain Poem #1

Kia ora readers.

Today I am going to share  my Ciquain Poem about Bees. Here is my Poem presentation.



Cinquain Poem 

A cinquain is a five-line poem describing your subject
using the poetry pattern.



Write one subject. 
Bees
Use two adjectives to describe it. 
Buzz, Wild
Write three descriptive action verbs. 
Stinging, Working, Collecting
Make a short impactful statement. 
Honey bees are super - important pollinators for flowers, fruits and vegetables to help other plants grow.
End with an imaginative synonym or metaphor.
Bumblebee


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a comment and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liyahn,
    This is a great poem.I love your verbs.
    Did you know that after a bee stings you it dies,so they do not want to sting.Well done.

    ReplyDelete